How do I dispute information that was provided on a verification or personal report?

If your employer requires a verifier pin for the website, please follow the instructions below.   (please note, this process is for completed verifications only, this is not to obtain a verification)

Go to
  1. Click ‘GET STARTED’
  3. Provide your name
  4. Provide an email you have access to
  5. Provide the social security number (once the system verifies the social more requirements will pop up)
  6. Provide the company code
  7. Provide the employee ID or authorization ID
  8. Click Continue (a message will appear that an email has been sent to the email used in step 6)
  9. Check email for a message from Thomas and Company
  10. Click on the link provided in the email

After logging in:

  1. Click on the Verifications Dispute tab
  2. Provide the contact information
  3. Provide the reason for the dispute – please be detailed.
  4. Submit

If your employer does not require a verifier pin, please email your dispute to In your email, please provide the specific information you are disputing, along with your name, last four of your social security number,  and the name of your employer.

Was this article helpful?