If your employer requires a verifier pin for the website, please follow the instructions below. (please note, this process is for completed verifications only, this is not to obtain a verification)
- Click ‘GET STARTED’
- Click ‘EMPLOYEE ACCESS’
- Provide your name
- Provide an email you have access to
- Provide the social security number (once the system verifies the social more requirements will pop up)
- Provide the company code
- Provide the employee ID or authorization ID
- Click Continue (a message will appear that an email has been sent to the email used in step 6)
- Check email for a message from Thomas and Company
- Click on the link provided in the email
After logging in:
- Click on the Verifications Dispute tab
- Provide the contact information
- Provide the reason for the dispute – please be detailed.
If your employer does not require a verifier pin, please email your dispute to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please provide the specific information you are disputing, along with your name, last four of your social security number, and the name of your employer.