If your employer requires a verifier pin to obtain information via our website, please follow the below instructions labeled ' Verifier Pin.'
If your employer does not require a verifier pin, please follow the below instructions labeled ' No Verifier Pin.'
Verifier Pin Instructions
- Click ‘GET STARTED’
- Click ‘EMPLOYEE ACCESS’
- Provide your name
- Provide an email you have access to
- Provide the social security number (once the system verifies the social more requirements will pop up)
- Provide the company code
- Provide the employee ID or authorization ID
- Click Continue (a message will appear that an email has been sent to the email used in step 6)
- Check email for a message from Thomas and Company
- Click on the link provided in the email
After logging in:
- Click on the Immigration/Adoption Letters tab
- The email will be automatically generated with the same email used to log in the portal
- Provide a phone number for contact purposes, in the event we have an additional question
- Provide the email you would like us to return the letter to
- If you would like the original mailed to you, please click the box and additional boxes will appear to provide the physical address
- Choose the option to have a notary sign and stamp the letter if this is needed
- Choose whether you want your pay rate included on the letter.
- Read the Terms and Conditions
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions
No Verifier Pin Instructions
Please fill out the below attached release form. In order for us to include any wage information on your letter you will have to physically sign the release. Once you have filled out the form and signed it, please either fax it to 615-733-4475 or email the letter to us to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have received the form, we will process the letter within 2-3 business days.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us back or you may contact our office at 615-620-0569 and one of our representatives will be available to assist you.