If your company utilizes this function an employee can visit our website to generate a verifier pin for a lender. Please refer to the instructions below.
- Click ‘GET STARTED’
- Click ‘EMPLOYEE ACCESS’
- Provide your name
- Provide an email you have access to
- Provide the social security number (once the system verifies the social more requirements will pop up)
- Provide the company code
- Provide the employee ID or authorization ID
- Click Continue (a message will appear that an email has been sent to the email used in step 6)
- Check email for a message from Thomas and Company
- Click on the link provided in the email
After logging in:
- Click the green ‘GET STARTED’ option next to Generate a Verifier Pin
- Read the terms and conditions
- Agree & Finish
- Email the verifier pin to yourself or your lender. In the event the email did not go through or you do not have an email for the verifier, you can write the pin down, or view it under the verifier pin history on the main page of your employee portal.