How do I dispute a verification or ask for additional information for a verification already completed by Thomas and Company?

Please email with your dispute or request for additional information. Please provide a copy of the verification completed, along with a details of your request/dispute, the employees name, and the name of the company the employee worked for. If you are unable to provide a copy of the request please include the date it was completed and the last four digits of the employee’s social security number for reference.

Was this article helpful?