I need to furlough my employees, what information can I give them to make it easier for them to file for unemployment benefits?

In addition to any state required forms, it is best to provide your employees with the following information to make it easier to file:

  • The company name (as it appears on your quarterly tax filings)
  • The state account number
  • The Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN)


Was this article helpful?